Stainless steel weaven wire mesh
Stainless steel: 304, 304L, 316, 316L, SS321, SS347, SS430, Monel ext.
● Plain Weave----from 0.5X0.5mesh to 635X635 mesh.
Plain Weave is the most popular weaving type, and the simplest weaving. It takes 80% of the stainless steel wire mesh, widely used in window & door business, industrial filtration and printing area.
● Twill Weave---20x20mesh to 400x400mesh
Twill Weave, woven alternately over two and under two warp wires. This gives the appearance of parallel diagonal lines, allowing the twill square weave wire cloth to be used with heavier wires with a particular mesh count (that is possible with the plain weave wire cloth). This ability allows the application of this wire cloth for greater loads and finer filtration.
● Dutch weave--- from 10X64mesh to 400X2800mesh.
Dutch weaving includes Plain Dutch and Twill Dutch.
Plain Dutch, woven the same way as the plain weave wire cloth. The exception of the plain dutch is that the warp wires are heavier than the shute wires.
Twilled Dutch, each wire passes over two and under two. With the exception that the warp wires are heavier than the shute wires. This type of weave is capable of supporting greater loads than the Dutch Weave, with finer openings than the Twilled Weave. It is the best solution of filtering heavy materials.
● Corrosion resistance
● Anti-acid and alkali
● Anti-high temperature
● Good filter performance
● Long using life
● Window screen
● Security Mesh
● Chemical industry
● 56 sets of weaving machines
● More than 5000 rolls stocks.
● 16 professional inspectors, working experience from 7 to 19 years.
● Sales promotion on each end of month.
● Long term cooperation with diffrent shipping company, we can get container prior at lower prices.
● Professional document department, meets all your request to reduce import tax permited by law.