Welded wire mesh can be widely used in many industries. It is also known as external wall insulation wire mesh, galvanized wire mesh, galvanized electric welding mesh, steel wire mesh, welding wire mesh, impact welding mesh, building mesh, external wall insulation mesh, decoration mesh, wire mesh, square mesh, screen mesh.
Main uses: welding net is divided into high carbon welding net, low carbon welding net and stainless welding net. Production process: ordinary weaving type, embossing weaving type and spot welding type. Mainly with steel wire as raw material, after professional equipment processing into mesh, so called electric welding net.
It is widely used in industry, agriculture, construction, transportation, mining and other industries. It is mainly used for general building exterior wall, pouring concrete, high-rise residence, etc. it plays an important structural role in the thermal insulation system. During the construction, the hot-dip galvanized electric welding grid polyphenyl plate is placed inside the external formwork of the external wall to be poured. The external insulation board and the wall survive once, and the insulation board and the wall are integrated after the formwork is removed.
Advantages of welded wire mesh
● Improved site efficiency & productivity with reduced reliance on manpower on-site.
● The chance of improper bending of bars is reduced since bending machines bend the mat as a single unit.
● Provides the exact size of reinforcement where needed through variable bar size and spacing.
● Welded Wire Mesh can be placed in position relatively faster as compared to placing individual bars and tying them in place. This results in a reduced cycle time of slab casting.
● Reduced construction cost due to enhanced speed of construction.
● Designers can use thinner bars at closer spacings achieving efficient stress transfer to concrete with much smaller crack widths, resulting in better-finished surfaces.
● Welded Wire Mesh can be manufactured from rolls instead of stock length bars, thus minimizing the wastage.
● Welded Wire Mesh requires a lesser storage area at the site.
● Cutting & bending in the factory eliminates the need to rebar yard at site.
● Factory production is inherently safer as compared to bending rebar at the site.
● Removes reinforcement placement.
● Mesh stays where you put it and has excellent adherence to concrete.
● Easy unloading and installation at the working site.
Post time: Oct-28-2021